Sunday 27 October 2013

Early Breakfast @Delifrance

So, there I was, arrived at Mid Valley at 9am when my interview was scheduled at 10.30am. All because my dad asked me to leave early to avoid jam. So, there I was, wandering around the mall when there was nothing for me to do. 
Getting prepared to face the day.
My interviewer was nice enough, asking me to make sure that I had my breakfast before my interview. I had a feeling that this interview would yield good results and so, I made sure I had adequate nutrition to fight for my post.
Official website: http://www.delifrance.com.my/
I stood there at the cashier for quite a long time and had no idea what should I order. I mean, my usual breakfast would be a cup of hot Milo and a few slices of Gardenia bread, that's it. Fortunately, the cashier was kind enough to entertain me (of course lar, I was the only customer right there and then!) and recommended some breakfast set.
See? I was their first customer. lol
Before they served the food, I was there taking my own sweet time wandering in the restaurant and taken some photos. P/S This was my first time daring to do so because I was the only one there. If there were to be other customers in the restaurant? I shy to walk around and talk random photos lor. Haha...
Simple and nice wallpaper at the back of the counter.
That's the corner where they prepare the food.
A wallpaper of my favourite Eiffel Tower :)
Is it a French painting? Or just some commercial painting? Hmm..
The croissants are not huge ones.
They are just like, 5-inch?? So mini...
AND, it's tasteless.. Like "literally".. ahem ahem..
My breakfast set: Le Mini Croissant Sandwich
"Best things are enjoyed in petite size sometimes!
Savour our signature mini sandwich with variety choices of
sandwich fillings in Egg, Tuna, Chicken or Toast and Cheese."
I like the environment though, with the aromas of bread, toast, and coffee :)
When it was 10.25am, off I went to the place the interviewer agreed to meet me up. And, guess what?
The interview went well. What they say again? Monday BLUE? Nay... :p

"Till next post, cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment