Sunday 20 October 2013

ChurpChurp?

Nah, don't ask me anything about this, I have no idea what it is either. My friend CT jio-ed (asked) me out for this event, something to do with Nuffnang also I guess. Nah, I don't know, I don't even care! LOL.. Since she accompanied me for the FoodFest event, so I have to return the same favour lor. I'm not supposed to come back home actually, because I have a handful of assignments awaiting to start! Ya! Not awaiting to be done because I've not even started anything yet!! T.T

So, this time, I wasn't the one driving, she was. And it was a real eye-opener that there are people who drove worse than me (haha, no offence k? :p). I enjoyed so much in the car by just being her "side mirror" to constantly keep an eye on the road to make sure that she didn't hit any car/motorcyclist by accident. LOL. Anyway, the event wasn't as huge/happening as I thought it would be.

Though I'm not much of a Jaguar fan, I took this photo
because its kind of rare on the road, I think...
Sorry for the poor quality. It was nice though...
They even gave you glove so you won't dirty your hand.
Oh, and wet-tissue too.
Don't ask me who they are...
I don't find them particularly eye-catching :p
After meeting up with CT's cousin sister, we went to Ichiban Boshi for lunch. The service was soooooo dissatisfying that I ended up given them a very low rating on the customer feedback form. The food, wasn't particularly outstanding either. Overall comment, not systematic enough. Oh, and there is something I wish to add: Psycho students are not someones whom you could afford to mess-up with! Ahem ahem...

I like the environment though...
This, this wasn't any ordinary green tea.
It took them more than half an hour to serve this! Gosh!
Well, we then sent CT's cousin sister back home. Ah, I realized I really do enjoy observing big houses, where all of them have different design, theme, and style. Some classic, some modern contemporary, some look like office block, some look like mini castle. I felt so good just being in the environment full of all these kind of houses. Hehe.. Oh, on a separate note, I've bought some mask, erm, The Beauty Diary for RM39.90. I'm not sure if it suits me, but perhaps it worth trying? My face is so oily and pimples everywhere :(

Lastly, CT and I had some gossip-ing session at her home. Though I've always known her as a person who wishes to know all the details, but I never knew she was THAT curious!! Haha.. And erm, it's kind of my first time, to share those private details with someone else actually. Well, of course it's not the whole picture lar, because all the exclusive details belong to me, and me alone! Muahahahaha :p

Fine, that's all. Time for assignment "camp", get ready to have panda eyes for the following days! Grrrr......
"Till next post, cheers :)


4 comments:

  1. They are super junior omg! so famous u duno! i'm not a k pop fan either but at least i can recognize some that ppl always talk about..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, i DUNO!! i duno which group they are and i duno their name either...
      d thing is, i dun find them particularly handsome or worth my time to care about.. haha
      sound cruel eh?

      Delete
  2. churpchurp is nuffnang sister company where they specialized in twitter ads.. they reach people thru twitter while nuffnang thru blogging.. so yeah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah.. i can see that you are a huge fan of all these eh? ;)
      i dun really active on twitter de.. haha.. bt getting free food via twitter for FoodFest was fun lar.. hehe :p

      Delete