Wednesday 16 October 2013

Time Wasted!

Hmm, this may sound weird but, still remember the day ZY and I asked CW out for “yumcha” session? CW and I have been texting each other ever since. Erm, it’s not like we have never chatted before, but the last time I could recall was in June. Fine, let’s not get carried away. Here was what happened.

He didn’t even tell me in advance that we would be going to Alamanda for dinner and movie. So, I was wearing short shorts and a plain T-shirt. If I were to know in advance, I would have wore long pants and brought my sweater along. Fine, we went and bought tickets for Escape Plan, wanted to purchase the 9.20pm show but it was a full house. We had no choice but to choose the 10pm show.

Went for dinner at the food court and we were done at 8.30pm! 1.5hours to go for the movie, what were we supposed to do to kill time? Argh, we were just wandering around the mall and randomly picked some shops to “spin-around” here and there. Well, this was the first time I didn’t spend to buy anything, okay? (kinda proud actually.. lol..) He ended up buying two pieces of cloth though.

After having great time chit-chating while window-shopping, we headed to the cinema, here I must mention, Golden Screen Cinema! We were in since 9.45pm or so, and at 10pm sharp, advertisements were all over the screen, for? 5mins. Then? Something went wrong to the operator and we had to sit in the darkness for, guess how long? 35minutes! Eh, we just sat there for nothing, isn’t it a waste of time?!

Well, though it was the right thing to do to fully refund our tickets, but I think that’s not enough. Time is money! Besides refunding, they should compensate us as well! We wasted our time there for nothing but waiting. Of course, we have all the right to walk out from the theater, but because of the good faith that we have on the management, we were willing to sit back and waited. Are you saying that our faith is not worth the compensation for our time wasted in your cinema?? Though you may not be able to measure the value of time as it weights differently to each independent individuals, at least there should be some kind of actions to show how apologetic you are, right? Some coupons, free gifts or something more, perhaps? It’s not that I’m a cheapskate person or something, actions speak louder than words after-all. They should show us that, they have the intention to retain the customers for future visits, right?

~I heard the movie is quite nice though~
Hmmph, though I wasn’t upset for not being able to watch the movie, I was quite disappointed with the management. What a day!

‘Till next post, cheers…


No comments:

Post a Comment