Monday 30 December 2013

Singapore 3D2N: #3

Ahem.. Last day lur.. Instead of having a speed-breakfast, we enjoyed our breakfast until the time was up, a full 2-hour breakfast, since we weren't rushing anywhere. Then, we took a mini-tour around the building before we left.
A swimming pool on the rooftop.
Not bad, we could see Marina Bay Sands from our place.
Then, we checked-out at 11.30am or so, and went to The National Library to meet a friend of mine.
How convenient.
My friend and his wifey, ZY, who brought us around the Bugis Street, and treated us fruit juice. Hehe...
Thanks for meeting up with us :)
Then, we headed to The Changi Airport via the Green-line MRT and took about one hour to arrive from the Bugis Street. After refunded our EZ-Link at Terminal 2, we had to take the skytrain to Terminal 1 (where Air-Asia usually lands). So, we did some shopping at the Tax-free shops, checked-in luggage and had our dinner at 5pm, where I had a spicy chicken spaghetti for S$8.90. Then?
If you wanna take photos with planes behind you, just visit their washroom will do.
They have super nice "scenery" there. Wide and clear glass panels.
Elaine, with her Giant Trojan Horse.
Nice effects right? Hehe.. XD
A maximum of 10 minutes for each access.
Guess what? Our flight delayed again, for almost one hour! Grrrr.. And, there was an Ang Mo behind my seat, making me uncomfortable. I think they really have super long legs that I could feel his knees behind my seat, backbones pain!! Finally, we arrived and Elaine bought some tax-free mint chocolate! I want to buy also lar, next time. Hehe.. Anyway, Elaine's father picked us up and he is kind enough to send me back home. Thanks, uncle :)

That's all for the trip. Looking forward to having more trips with my jimui! Which means, it's time to start saving up money again!! Haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment