Friday 27 December 2013

Last Minute

Okay, I don't know if you all believe this but I didn't have a passport until last week. And, this will be my first time travelling overseas. Hehe... So, waking up early in the morning, we arrived at 6.30am and started queuing up at 7am, for ONE hour until 8am!! So, as we were ones of the Top 10 applicants, we gotten our passports after 11am. Yay~~~
The queue was quite long, I think.
So, Monday, I brought my little brother for a movie, Walking with Dinosaur 3D. The story was quite nice in the sense that, it shows how a little dinosaur, who has been bullied by his elder brother, grows up and leads the herd. I was shocked by some of the scenes lar, it was a 3D movie after all :)

Then, I went and collected my camera which was ordered a week before. They were offering a RM200 rebate, but then it became a RM400 rebate promotion! How could I miss it, right?
Ya, I know, I'm a huge fan of Sony! Hehe..
Okay, the title is named "Last Minute" because I got my passport two days before my trip to Singapore, and I packed my stuff the night before! I was kinda excited because, this was my first time having a vacation without my family along! You know my dad is kinda strict right? I thought I couldn't fall asleep due to over-excitement but I ended up sleeping like a dead pig! LOL

I'll process all the photos taken in Singapore and will be posting up some of them soon. Hehe...
'Till next post, cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment