Thursday 3 July 2014

Pre-farewell?

They are flying off to UK in few months time for their final year. Who? Well, one would be my ex-roommate, whom I still managed to keep-in-touch with, and; my ex-diabolomate, whom I became somewhat closer to than the rest after countless of times bumping into him in the library last year! LOL

Actually, we had been planning for this meet up since early this year. But I appeared to be somewhat busy (or maybe not just me lar, both of them too! Ishh..) So, finally, the day had come and we decided to meet up at One-U.

While waiting for Ah Ben to arrive, MY brought me around the mall for a leisure stroll and had small chats. When Ah Ben had finally arrived, we started to Chili's for lunch (after around 1 hour of contemplating? LOL).. On our way there, we stopped by at some mini Japanese food fair at the concourse and guess what? I spent around RM70++ for cup noodles and some junk-food! Oh my.. But, I'm glad that MY liked the Pocky that I bought her.. Hehe *ignoring Ah Ben's jealousy* LOL

Our sumptuous lunch!!
BTW, I missed out my chicken mushroom soup.. lol
MY's Quesadilla Explosion Salad (RM27);
Grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, corn relish, cilantro, tortilla strips and citrus-balsamic dressing.
Served with cheese quesadillas.
Ah Ben's Cajun Chicken Sandwich (RM22);
Spic, Cajun-style grilled chicken breast with Swiss cheese, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, pickie and
ancho-chile ranch dressing, topped with crispy orion strings.
My lunch set, Chicken Crispers and a bowl of chicken mushroom soup (RM19);
Chili's famous strips of hand-battered chicken fried to perfection.
Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and honey mustard dressing.
Actually, we really took our time enjoying our food to the max for, we were there for around 2 hours!! Haha.. First, because we had sooooooo much of catching-up to do; and second, because we were not in a rush anyway, our movie was at 2.30pm! We talked about anything and everything, and thanks to Ah Ben, who constantly made jokes out of nowhere. He is indeed a great company to have though I can't really get the jokes at times.. lol.. I know I'm slow k? Laugh at me ba.. Ishh..

When we wanted to clear the bill and I expressed my intention to treat them all, Ah Ben's reflexes were fast enough to present the notes to the waiter than mine were. So yeah, we ended up paying for our own portion instead. Ishh.. However, luckily I was the one who booked the movie tickets so there, my plan wasn't entirely being sabotaged lar.. Haha.. They seemed quite guilty though, but never mind, y'all could always return the favour when I going over to visit you both! Muahahahahaha..

Off we went for movie, Transformer 4: Age of Extinction! I had to book the tickets few days in advance to secure the seats just in case we encountered full house if we were to buy on that day itself. The entire movie is around 2 hours plus. Though the action parts are quite fascinating, the story seems to have been dragged for far too long that, MY felt her back bone ached.. lol.. Anyway, there is this one line said by Drift that I find it quite interesting, hope I remember it right: "loyalty is but a flower in the wings of fear and temptation". This quote worth to be pondered upon.. Hmm..

I'm sorry that I can't upload our photo here ya, because I wanna use it in my last post of the year. I will have to write letters before the new year, remember? Haha.. Anyway, please remember to let me know of your departure date.. I'll try my best to send y'all off myself! And also, to pass something to you lar, MY. Hope you'd like it :) Enjoy shopping for your UK adventure k, one year may appear to be rather hard to endure, but it will definitely turn out to be a remarkable experience worth treasuring in your life. Both of you!

All the best and do keep it touch k! Wish to see y'all soon!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment