Sunday 6 July 2014

I lost my phone!

Hi all, this is a short entry, to inform those who have my cell number, but not my FB, about the lost of my phone. However, I'm in deep regret that there are also people who have my cell number, but not my FB and blog. I wonder how would I be able to let them know that I'm no longer reachable unless via FB or email. So yeah, I only managed to post this up onto my FB wall:


Losing phone is one thing, another thing would be the 16GB memory card in it! It contains basically half of my Uni life and until now. Oh, well, technically, until two days ago. I know I have some backup, but I think it was like three or six months ago. Gosh.. I'm terribly sorry that I lost all the photos taken with you all, especially with my colleagues and some lecturers. I really don't know what else to say. T.T

However, they say "everything happens for a reason", so, I'm still contemplating what sort of reasons could possibly be. To have a fresh start? To leave all the past in the past? Well, all the conversations in SMS, Watsapp, LINE, etc are gone too. For those who know me well, you must have known me as a person with short term memory lost. Those photos and conversations helped me recalling back old memories when I reminiscing the past know? I'm super duper super duper and super duper emo now~~~

I'm sorry if I lost part of my memories along with the phone, my fellow friends. I don't think I dare to seek for your forgiveness at all. However, if we happened to bump into each other and I appeared to be somewhat oblivious towards your eye contact directed to me, would you be kind enough as to help me recalling how did we know each other in the first place? (I'm foreseeing the worst scenario that I could think of, which is seeing you as a total-stranger).

I just hope that none of everything in my 16GB memory card is being MISUSED by someone.
*PrayHardToGod*


No comments:

Post a Comment