Thursday 28 April 2016

Seoul 6D5N: Ehwa Womans University (梨大)

We first went to Hongdae (弘大), had lunch there then only took train to Ehwa Station.

Direction from Hongdae (弘大) to Ehwa Womans University (梨大) is very very straight forward, really. To recap: Just need to transit at KTX Seoul Station from Myeong-dong, then hop on to Airport Railroad. From there, you will be able to reach both Hongdae and Ehwa via Line 2. See the map here:

Simple right?

According to my jimui, Ehwa is an area which sells a lot of teenagers stuffs with latest fashion trend. Again, the area is like a maze to me.. Sigh.. So to be safe, we just walked along the main street from the subway station, which people call it the Fashion Street.

Excited to see so many choices!

To be honest, if you are a girl who is fancy on shopping for apparels and all, you will definitely be spoilt by choices in Ehwa! Not only their goods are of latest fashions, the prices are of students price too! Super affordable! I managed to get myself a pair of heel-boots in this shop for KRW 47,000! I've always wanted it but couldn't find the one that suit my taste and requirement but I managed to get it finally! I would sure recommend this shop of all the others because the boss is super friendly and patient! Though he is not good in English, he really tried his best to explain the material, the feels, the size and make sure you are comfortable in it, rather than rushing you to make a decision to buy or not to buy! Besides, if you really in love with the pair(s) that you love, you are able to nego the price with him too. Spent around half an hour in this shop alone LOL 

Then, we continued our expedition to locate the legendary Ehwa Womans University. In order to do that, you need to first locate this:

Zoo Coffee?

Because Ehwa is just right beside!

The famous Ehwa wall.

Actually, we should have explored further in!!! We were afraid to enter the university as we were not sure if outsiders are allowed to enter. Aiks, missed some great shots wey!! If I were to go there next time, I'm sure I wanna capture these images below (grabbed from google)!!







So magnificent right, the landscape, the buildings, the structure, the sceneries!! What a view ~~

Anyway, that's all from me, a short and sweet sharing on our visit to Ehwa Womans University. Ending the post here with one of my favourite portraits. My Jimui does have photographer potential XD

Cute and natural expression and pose *Syok sendiri* XD

Stay tuned for more :D
* In case you have not read about our itinerary, please click here :D


No comments:

Post a Comment