Tuesday 26 April 2016

Seoul 6D5N: Everland

I know how frustrating it is when the info you looked from online, is not accurate when you really arrived at the place. We managed to get 2 sources guiding us how to reach Everland. But on that day itself, did we realize one of it was wrong, and it costed us time and physical strength as the distance between the exits are super far! Please remember to get as much sources as possible.

Map for your reference:
Kindly open in new tab to enlarge.

Direction to Everland from Myeong-dong (明洞) Station:
1. Take Line 4 to the direction of Chungmuro Station.
2. Disembark at Chungmuro Station and transit to Line 3 to the direction of Dongguk University.
3. Disembark at Seoul National University of Education and transit to Line 2 to Gangnam Station.
4. From Gangnam Station, take Exit #10. Regardless, make sure you see this, then you should be in the right direction to the bus stop:

One of the exits which is located nearby Burger King and UniQlo.

5. Wait and take Bus #5002 at bus stop located outside of kyongbo tower. Bus fee was KRW2,500.

We could see Olive Young from across the road at the bus stop that we were waiting for Bus #5002.

Buses were queuing up at the bus stop.

Every bus stop has the notification board showing how long you need to wait for your bus.
As for Bus #5002, it comes at an average interval of 15 minutes.

6. After 90 minutes in the bus, you would need to transit into Everland Shutter bus:

This was where the Bus #5002 dropped us.
Then, just follow the sign to catch the shutter bus :)

That's the shutter bus station.

7. The shutter bus then took around another 15 minutes to reach Everland!

See how hot the weather was? LOL

Finally, we arrived at Everland after all the transits!! We got our tickets at a discounted price of KRW 24,000 per pax. And, the queue wasn't at all long! It was a mere 5 minutes or so.. Hoho.. Lucky us.. I think it was due to the drastic drop in Korea tourism business as it was having the MERS incident. So yeah, we got to enjoy the 50% off! :D

Some useful information for parents bring kid(s).

Parents may opt for this too at a price.

As for us, we proceed to store our stuffs in the locker.

KRW1,000 per usage.

It was already 11am+, but nobody in the park!
We were simply too early I think haha

Click here for the latest Everland Resort Guide map.

Went for 2 warm-up rides before heading for this.
But still, I already felt dizzy after this ride!

Then, we went for another more exhilarating ride in the American Adventure Park. From there, I had already felt uncomfortable and the dizziness was getting worse. My jimui however, foxed me into accompanying her for another "360-degree-spin-cup-alike" ride, just that, this was 2-axis spin! Guess what? I know this is super embarrassing but I puked! All that I've had for my breakfast, which included a cup of Milo and some brownies, were all over my shirts and pants and the seat! Omg.. I don't think I'm able to continue describing my plight over there so yeah.. To cut it short, I went and cleaned up and forced to buy a new shirt from the theme park at KRW8,000.. Sigh, I think it's time that I really have to admit, I've aged~~~ T.T

See where the red arrow is pointing at?
It's the T-Express, steepest falling degree in the world!
At 2pm, we had our lunch at KFC and I spend KRW4,800 for a burger. Oh well, at least I felt better after filling up my stomach with some food after throwing up. My jimui was super super looking forward for that T-Express ride. Though she didn't force me to accompany her this time, but I insisted so because, oh well, since that I've felt much better so why not right? 

Thus, we then opted for the short cut to reach European Adventure Park from American Adventure Park via Sky Way. It really did save our time for quite a considerable margin!

The Sky Way takes less than 10 minutes only!

In order for our food to digest a little before the extreme T-Express ride, we visited the Walking Dead Square first XD

I wonder how it looks like at night XD

Halloween deco :D

After few relaxing ride in the "zombie" town, we then headed to queue for T-Express. We spent 1.5 hours to queue up wey! While queueing up, I couldn't help but being intrigued on how they built the T-Express. According to my jimui, the structure of the ride was build 100% from wood! Yet, we didn't feel any earthquake-like shakes when we were queuing on the ground, nor did the structure vibrate when the "train" bracing through the speed! *salute*

How majestic the stucture is!

Each set of screws has their own code.

The selling point of T-Express is the speed. So yeah, no 360-degree spin, and I guess that's the reason why I didn't feel as dizzy as I was before. Just that, my neck might have suffered from mile aching because the T-Express was super fast that, I felt as if my head was going to fly off when it was cornering. Fuh, amazing experience!

We then went on to Lost Valley where I got to snap quite a few nice photos of the animals hehe :D

Entrance.

This was the one that we got into for the safari tour, which was already included in our ticket:

It can go on land and water :D

However, if you have more budget, you may opt for private group tour at a fee:

You are able to interact with the animal at a closer distance!

It sleeps on a single leg!
OMG, I don't think I'm able to stand still on a single leg for even 1 minute!

I wonder how old is he/she...

Is it because I just watched The Jungle Book?
Suddenly I'm feeling so much emotions for this photo~~

As gracious as ever..

A normal tour doesn't allow you to have close interaction with them :/

My FB cover pic!!
Like the greenery, the stream, and the King of the Jungle :D

We then took Human Sky to get us to American Adventure Park from Zoo Topia Park:

The staffs there are all very very friendly!

Since we were leaving, wefie time!
*with my new t-shirt and newly acquired sleeping partner - white tiger XD

Quite nice looking right the castles...
There are plenty of them in the park!

There are 30 over counters!
No worries even if you were to go during peak periods
(if all counters open) haha

We then left Everland at around 5pm and took the same Bus to take us back to Gangnam Station.

That's about it, our Everland adventure in general. I would say, Everland is more suitable for young adults as most of the rides are quite extreme. If you were to bring kids along, you may wanna consider Lotte World. Even I myself, already couldn't handle some of the ride, how embarrassing! Sigh.. Anyway, T-Express is a highly recommended ride never the less! Please try it before it's too late (in other words, before you aged.. LOL) *no offence* It really worth all the hassles and transits to get here!

Stay tuned for more :D
* In case you have not read about our Seoul 6D5N itinerary, please click here :D


No comments:

Post a Comment