Saturday 8 November 2014

Shopping Spree #2

Have you read Shopping Spree #1? Well, it was about me accompanying my jimui shopped for her formal attire. As for this round, it was her turn to accompany me and shopped for mine :p 

OOTD :p

Basically, we met up at McD, and waited for their lunch set. Then, we embarked on the mission to shop for my, well, I had a lot of things to buy. But I only managed to get myself 2 handbags (one black, one pink), a H&M blazer (again), a BB Cream and a Lipstick from Holika Holika.. err.. I think that's all.. While my jimui only got herself a pair of wedges and the same Lipstick I bought because (i) she has had too many handbags; (ii) she couldn't find the kind of Blazer that she likes.

Since I don't have any photos to show my handbags and all, let me show you some of the photos we took during our dinner. Ya, we went Sushi Zanmai for dinner at 5pm! I was on my 3-inch heels and I really couldn't tahan anymore! Though it was a bit too early, guess what? The place was already crowded to the extend of queuing up wey! 

Our dinner :D

Hodaka (7pcs+1roll), RM13.80: Salmon, eel, prawn, boiled scallop, cuttlefish, omelette, beancurd, cucumber roll.
Salmon (5pcs), RM11.80
Inari Kanimayo Yaki, RM4.80: Crabmeat roasted with mayonnaise (my favourite!)
Spicy Salmon Maki, RM6.80: Salmon & spicy mayonnaise.
Mocha Monaka (8pcs), RM8: Green tea wafer ice cream :)

The same thing happened! We were there until 8.30pm!! Catching up, chatting here, crapping there. Well, our last meet up was 3 months ago k??? So yeah, we enjoyed the free green tea refill that we entitled.. while taking a lot of photos.. hehe..

The ambiance of the last photo was a bit out though.. Aiks..

Then, we went to Popular and my jimui bought 3 novels! She blamed me for introducing her to reading Julia Quinn.. and now she is addicted to all her series.. haha.. Well, of course addicted lar.. Her novels are all with the background of the olden England, the setting that I like the most! And, apparently she does too!! While she was queuing up to make payment, I hid at a corner and changed into a comfortable pair of sanders. Fuh, luckily my jimui suggested me to bring it for emergency wey, or else I sure GG!

My Mood of the day :D

It felt so good to finally hangout with you, dear jimui.. I mean, we had some bickering some times ago, regarding the year end trip thingy, and we kinda didn't really talk it out.. But ya, I understand lar.. We are now working adults, have more to sacrifice for, but it doesn't mean that our jimui-ship should get affected right? ❤❤

'Till next post, cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment