Sunday 2 November 2014

まんまる

Okay, don't ask me how did I type my title in Japanese, because I didn't. Just copied it from website.. lol.. Actually, I went shopping with my dear ZY as I was in desperate need of her service on advising my attire. I called her my personal attire consultant in one of the photos that I uploaded to my Insta.. haha.. But anyway, since there's not much things to talk about my shopping on formal clothing, I might as well just focus on the food lar, because it's easy. Just upload some photos, put some captions and TADA, it's done! XD

Chicken Teriyaki & Age Zakana Bento, RM14.90
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki, Deep Fried Crispy Mixed Vegetables, Deep Fried, White Fish, White Rice Miso Soup & Jelly
People there are famous for Udon noodles, I ordered this pulak.. lol

Chicken Teriyaki & Garlic Udon Bento, RM15.90
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki, Garlic Udon, Fried Gyoza, Kimchee, Miso Soup, Mixed Salad & Jelly

This pretty much sums it up, with one additional dish
(the round bowl in the middle which I forgot what it was), but its nice lar :)

This is probably the shortest post I've written so far.. lol.. By the way, we were there for 2-3 hours catching up! Besides, our movie was at 2pm or so, no need to rush. The waiters kept coming to refill our green tea for us, as if "giving signal" to ask us leave.. A bit paiseh lar.. But what to do? :p

Anyway, you all may click here to know more about this restaurant :)

P/S: Cafe.Waiting.Love, aka 等一个人.咖啡 is awesome!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment