Saturday 22 February 2014

Chilling Out

So, it has been months since our last meet up. Four of us was supposed to meet up, but the other two were not free, so, it ended up just ZY and me. I was quite disappointed though. But, it turned out to be an enjoyable day. It was my first time singing-k until I lost my voice! LOL

We went to Replay at The Scott Garden. ZY said the rate there is cheap, and yes, indeed it is. The rate from 11am-2pm is just RM9/head for 3 hours. We arrived there at 12.30pm+, after registered ourselves, we started to our room and sang like nobody's business! Oh, especially me, I wasn't singing I think, I was technically screaming.. Now you know why I lost my voice? lol.. BTW, we ordered some BBQ chicken sticks (I forget what it's called already) for RM18, quite expensive, but the sauce is nice. We wanted to extend for one more hour. But they said the rate would be RM30!! Wah, then we decided to chiao!

We then headed to Bangsar Village. I wanted to buy bracelets for four of us, so we started to shop the outlets there. We found some nicely designed ones, but they aren't waterproof, so... Sad to say, but after few hours of hunting, we couldn't get any. We found what we wanted, actually, but they only have three of it, we want FOUR! Aiks..

ZY was feeling very tired already, so we went to the bakery that she has been wanting to go:
Tous Les Jours, Bangsar outlet. Click here for more info.
She said it's quite famous de :)
The moment we pushed the door opened, we were utterly overwhelmed by the aroma of their varieties of breads. I am not sure how should I describe it though...
The moment I held the door opened, I almost drooled *a bit exaggerated lar* lol
Btw, those breads on top of the hanging shelves are for display only.. Haha..
Managed to snap a photo of the cashier from our place.
Here comes the gist of the day:
Devil's Food Cake-RM10.50.
We could taste wine! :)
Smoked Turkey Ham & Cheese Roll-RM12.
Sweet Garlic Stick-RM1.80 *Super duper nice!!*
Croissant-RM3.30 *Very crispy!*
Cafe Cappuccino (Hot)-RM8.
I like the way the silver-ware was being presented :)
We spent slightly more than one hour there because we were so reluctant to leave. The environment and the atmosphere there is awesome, okay? And, some of the "Angmos" hanging out there are quite handsome looking also. LOL.. 

Anyway, before we left, managed to capture this:
Somehow or rather, I find this a rather vintage kind of outlook..
Though I've always knew that the quality of photos from phone camera is not so good, but I didn't notice that there's such huge difference from those photos I took using my NEX. Hmm.. Anyway, we then left Bangsar with a heavy heart. Wait, not because of that. Heavy heart because the time to be with ZY had up! It felt so good to meet up with you after so long, ZY. Looking forward to our upcoming ice-skating session. Hopefully they all could join us this time! :)

'Till next post, cheers :D


No comments:

Post a Comment