Wednesday 16 April 2014

A Little Sense of Satisfaction

Last week was a lucky week for me. Is it because of the hurdles I faced in the beginning of the month, that I was finally rewarded some blessings? Hehe.. I've been driving my Myvi for like, 1.5 years, without checking if the tyres are of adequate pressure. They were 50% inflated for the past 18 months yet no major accidents happened when I sped. Hoho.. Luckily my dad gave me a hand with the tyres at the petrol station the other day. *Thanks ba :)

Why did I say I was lucky? Well, I'm still alive!! Haha.. Anyway, I was able to find an empty parking space within two minutes when I went to Sunway Pyramid, Empire, Mid Valley and One Utama. And the best part, I was able to locate and reach the destination within 5 minutes of walk! It's like, that particular parking was meant for me (Nah, meant for my errand to be correct.. lol)... Then, I can finally drive to KLCC all by myself! Thanks to my dad who taught me the easiest route without complicated junctions and all.. Hehe..

Secondly, its about ice-skating (again.. ikr..).. ZY might not be free after this. And if we couldn't meet up last Sunday, there would be two Groupon deals down the drain. So, before that, we went to Garage 51 for lunch! *Their wi-fi password is super cute! XD
Outdoor.
Of course we opted for indoor lar, it was super hot that time....
Left: The menu is simple yet informative :)
Right: Our table number. "You too"? Haha
Taken from our table.
Mind you, their staircase is very steep~~~
I've seen posts regarding this kind of coffee via FB many many times..
Finally, I've tried it for RM13. It's just the right taste for me. NICE! :)
Is it because I'm too used to seeing Starbucks' machines that
I feel theirs look more pro? Hoho..
Unique right?
And their shop is seriously located among all the other garages!!
Left: Awesome Garage Breakfast-19
Right: Wedges-8
Okay, our stomachs had been satisfied. Next stop, ice-skating. Well, though "that particular person" wasn't there, I'm still happy that I finally know how to stop! Hehe.. Not like emergency stop or those stunning kind of stop lar, but I could roughly feel the techniques. It's just that, I was afraid to fall down. I think the next thing I need to do, is to defeat my fear. Hmm, they say "one step at a time" right? ;) Oh, speaking of fear, I fell down last time I went there, like those super embarrassing kind of fall. My entire left arse was in intense pain and I took three days to recover. I could still feel the pain once in a while, and I wonder could there be any sequela :( So, when I went there again, it took me one hour to familiarize with the ice (it used to be only a few minutes). It's not phobia right? Right?? Anyway, we were there for 3.5 hours, the longest I've stayed! Haha.. And, it definitely worth the sore! Satisfaction checked! :)

Then, the next thing is, surprise! Apparently, ZY is really good at it! Not only she treated me lunch (which I'm already grateful enough), did she hand me a present too! (That was really unexpected) Is it because we always chat thru' LINE, that's why she chose Mr Brown for me? Haha.. Well, anyway, since she insisted to see my photos with Mr Brown, err.. Ahem.. Here you go... Hope this satisfies you *shy shy*
ZY, see or not?
Mr Brown's armpit there has a hole!! LOLOLOL
You told Winnie about my birthday? Haha.. Thanks a lot ar, ZY! Though I've long decided not to celebrate birthday, this was something else right? This wasn't celebration, it was just an ordinary hangout right? After all, we didn't touch any cake.. Haha.. And thanks for the photo that you edited for me, you made me look so pretty!! (I hope I'm not syok sendiri here.. lol) Looking forward to see you again, especially with the 2W's.. Hehe.. Enjoy your coming Hong Kong trip and have a save flight! :D

'Till next post, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment