Friday 26 June 2015

Krabi 4D3N: Jungle Trekking Tour

Ok, it's not really jungle trekking lar, it's more like a semi-jungle tour. Again, it was a half day tour, which costed us THB 900 per head. I wonder why is it more costly than the 4 Islands-Hopping Tour. Hmm.. Let's see if it's worth the price?


First stop: The Hot Spring


It doesn't look like a hot spring to you right? Haha.. Didn't manage to capture the whole view, but you may click on the YouTube link at the end of this entry to know how the whole day went. Anyway, we spent only around 20 minutes there as we were advised not to soak in there for too long. The temperature was much hotter than my usual shower temperature, I couldn't get used to it at first, but after few minutes it was fine :)


Second stop: The Emerald Pool


This, on the other hand, is like a normal swimming pool, suitable to chill here. But I didn't get in because it seems quite deep for me (ikr, short people problems). Then, I remembered my cousin sister telling me that there is another more breath-taking pool nearby the Emerald Pool, and that, I must really visit the place, she said. I went to the information board which stated that, Blue Pool is located in 600m from here. I wasn't sure if the pool was that pool that my cousin sister told me about, but still, we embarked on the "expedition" under the hot blazing sun!


Introducing: The Blue Pool

SEE??!!!
It's nice, but it is prohibited to enter the pool because the bottom of it is like quagmire, something like quicksand, very dangerous. But we are encouraged to clap our hands if we'd like to observe a bigger bubble-spiral from the stem underwater lar.. Is it because they are breathing too?

Though it was quite exhausting speed-walked for that distance under scorching rays, let alone the empty path with no one ahead and behind (what if someone ambushed us and kidnapped us right), I'm glad that we made it through and rewarded with the awe-inspiring view of mother nature :D


Third Stop: Elephant Trekking

Notice the number of steps of the stairs?
You can imagine how huge the elephants are, can't you?
Basically, there is nothing much to share lar, because it's an experience, you get to know how it'd fee like sitting on top of an elephant. However, the scenery there was not bad too. Managed to get few clear shots while I'm on the back of the elephant, which I'm kinda proud of lar, it was "swinging" left and right ok? Haha..

Photo taken by the elephant instructor, not easy to get one with skills right? He is quite friendly too.
Love this shot so much :D

Enclosed below is a video version of the Jungle Trekking Tour. Sorry for the blurry parts, was trying to fast-forward but apparently overdid it. Anyway, hope you'd enjoy it :D




No comments:

Post a Comment