Friday 26 June 2015

Krabi 4D3N: Dinner.. Food.. Night Market..

I would say that the price of the food in Krabi are quite reasonable and affordable. I am referring to local food lar, if you want some western food there (which I think kinda weird if you really wish to), or go to some international chain stores, then it's another different story. There was this Thai Cuisine Restaurant that we went to, the food was awesome, and the price was way cheaper than in my home country! 


Day 1:

We had our dinner here the first night in Krabi.

You may choose the type of fish you want on-the-spot.. We didn't, 'cause we don't know how.. lol..

Tomyam Seafood! SUUUUUPPPER AWESOME! ❤❤
The spiciness and the sourness are in the right combination!
You would never find this in Malaysia! 

Sweet and sour fish :)

A close-up view.. Should have chosen a better angle though.. Aiks..

Sweet and sour pork XD
Pad Thai, which tastes like our Char Kuey Tiao.. Hehe..
Guess how much all these costed us? It was only THB 1200 for four persons, which was around MYR 30 per person. Not bad leh!! Super filling!!


Day 2:

Could you recognize this place? XD
Do you know the difference?
Left: Large size
Right: REGULAR! (which is equivalent to our large right?)
This was a regular set of Samurai Pork Burger, around THB 200+..
See the size of the fries and the drink? (Use my Sony Xperia Z1 as reference)
People go to Hard Rock Cafe when they travel, we went Mc'D pulak.. LOL.. What to do? We were in a rush and it seemed only right to have fast food in this situation.. Haha..


Day 3: Night Market

OMG! *Drooling*
All sorts of finger-food
I had this for dinner. The Pad Thai was around THB 40+ if not mistaken.
Orange smoothies, THB 40.
Notice their plastic "bag"? No.. No bag.. Haha..
MUST TRY! :D
I don't know what they called this though. But it tastes salty, then sweet, definitely unique! 
It looks like a drumstick, only made from flour.. lol.. Didn't manage to try it out though.. Aiks..
This ain't no bistro! Haha.. I bought almost all of my souvenirs here! 
My Xiao Poh's favourite: Ice-bar made from carbonated drink.
She bought one with Coke & 100Plus? Quite ok lar~~~
There are really a lot of some other food lar which I didn't manage to try them out, spent most of my "reserves" on souvenirs already.. lol.. But I wish I had not bought them in just one store, 'cause you could get cheaper in some other stalls if you are good in bargaining I think. The shop I went had set the price standard.. so.. yeah.. Lesson learnt! Anyway, besides food, you could find a whole lot of some other stuffs there too, eg: footwear, bags, perfume, smartphone casing, t-shirt etc etc. It's exactly like Night Market in Malaysia lar, in other words. Hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment